NEW! Sign Up to Attend a Full Two Day Classroom Course Without Leaving Your Office
Rick Fornes' entire two day classroom presentation of RF Fundamentals and Wireless System Design has been professionally video recorded and edited into 15 online video "episodes." The entire collection be offered as an online course this December 1- January 31. During that time, students can view the lectures and ask questions at their own pace from any location with internet access. Each "episode" lasts 45 - 90 minutes and can be started and stopped as you wish. A PDF copy of the course notes is also provided to allow you to follow along with the material.
Sign up now and enjoy the following features:
- High Definition (HD) video
- Professional quality audio
- Multiple camera angles to show whiteboard details, slide overviews
- Segmented into ~30 - 60 minute "episodes"
- Play, pause, rewind as desired
- Compatible with mobile devices/tablets
- Ask questions via online forum or private email
Besser Associates has already offered this recording service to our corporate customers on several occasions with positive feedback from students. Now for the first time we are offering the same convenience to individual attendees in a public course. You can experience the benefits of training that fits your schedule without any travel expense.
See more info and sample video