RF/Wireless Engineering Certification from Besser Associates
Besser Associates is pleased to announce our online Applied RF Engineering Certification program. This program will provide you with the essential skills to tackle RF and Wireless design and integration projects effectively. The online format of the course work allows you to learn the material wherever you are and whenever you like within the course period. The requirements for certification include completion of three core courses along with an elective course. Each core course includes a 25 question multiple choice test that must be passed with an 80% score.
Required Core Courses
These courses were created specifically for this certification program.
Applied RF Engineering I - Circuits and Transmission Lines (270)
- Understand the behavior of common components at high frequencies
- Create matching networks using analytical techniques
- Work with transmission lines
- Avoid basic layout problems related to vias and ground inductance
Applied RF Engineering II - Signals and Propagation (271)
- work with DSP tools to create basic waveforms
- view relationships between time and frequency domains
- interpret the basic relationship between frequency and path loss
- identify basic antenna performance metrics
- interpret modulations: AM, FM, QPSK, QAM
- work with CDMA, OFDM
- evaluate wireless standards based on common signal building blocks
Applied RF Engineering III - System Design Considerations (272)
- Understand key factors that limit system performance
- Identify the role and limitations of each functional block in the transceiver chain
- Identify sources of unwanted signals that can desensitize receivers
Elective Courses (Choose one)
List coming soon!