RF Wireless System Design Fundamentals
Request information about bringing this course to your site.
This three-day course combines theory with real-life examples to provide participants with a complete foundation in digital communication techniques and their effects on RF circuit parameters, to help them
close the gap between traditional RF engineering design and the needs of modern communication systems.
Upon completing the course you will be able to:
- State digital wireless communication system concepts and performance limitations.
- Analyze system degradation due to RF components.
- Develop wireless communication system budget profiles.
- Calculate propagation lossess and link budgets.
- Assess cost vs. performance issues.
- Evaluate the performance of differing RF wireless system architectures.
Professionals required to work in high frequency domains for the first time, as well as seasoned veterans, will benefit from this comprehensive overview of practical design techniques. An electrical engineering background (BSEE or equivalent practical experience) is recommended, as well as a familiarity with