RF Fundamentals, Modeling and De-Embedding Techniques
Request information about bringing this course to your site.
This 3-day course provides technical professionals with the fundamental concepts and engineering tools needed to understand RF fundamentals and test fixture de-embedding techniques. The latest software simulation tools are used to demonstrate these concepts and techniques.
Upon completing the course you will be able to:
- Describe RF waves and their characteristics
- Understand how to model RF Passive devices and Test fixtures at RF Frequencies
- Understand Basic De-embedding Techniques
- Explain RF measurement & Calibration Techniques
- Understand Measurement Limitations and Error Functions
Test and measurement technicians and engineers who need to understand proper techniques for modeling fixtures and passive devices.